Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kim Zolciak Introduces Son Kroy: "I'm So Blessed"


CelebrityBabyScoop.com:
Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Kim Zolciak introduces her newborn son to Life & Style. “It’s unimaginable — I’m so blessed, so lucky,” the reality TV starlet gushes about her first son, whom she affectionately calls K.J. “I’m just so crazy in love with K.J. – I’m always kissing his big old lips.”


Kim and her partner, Atlanta Falcons defensive end Kroy Biermann, welcomed baby K.J. on May 31. “The actual delivery itself was very private, very personal,” Kim reveals. “To be in such a happy place with Kroy there, it was definitely very emotional. It couldn’t have been more perfect.”


Kim says daughters Ariana, 9, and Brielle, 13, are her little helpers and credits Kroy for being a wonderful partner. “I’m 100,000 percent certain that Kroy is the one for me,” she says. But before she walks down the aisle, “I definitely would like one more child,” she adds. “I would love to have K.J. walking by the wedding. He could be the little ring bearer!”

No comments:

Post a Comment