Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ramona Singer's Ex-Assistant Melissa Klein Says You're Getting The Real Ramona This Season


Interview from Reality Ranker (h/t Norie):
For those of you that are avid RHONY watchers, you have seen Ramona’s assistant Melissa this season helping Ramona with all of her enterprises. She famously appeared during E1 when Ramona was interviewing for a second assistant.





Melissa has now gone out on her own and has given me an exclusive on her thoughts about Ramona, the housewives, filming, and even life after Ms. Singer.


1. How long did you work for Ramona Singer?


I worked for Ramona since the Summer of 2009. It had been two years!


Exclusive: I am no longer working for Ramona I recently left as I am pursuing a career exclusively in high end fashion jewelry design and production…not to mention I just got married!!!


2. What did your job entail?


What is great about working for Ramona is that there are no set parameters because you are working on so many different business initiatives everyday, which entail something new. Some of my main responsibilities were working on her two jewelry lines: True Faith Jewelry as well as the Ramona Singer Collection for HSN. In addition, most recently I was working on Ramona Pinot Grigio and re-packaging her skincare line Tru-Renewal, which you will see later this season. Not to mention I was involved in the scheduling and planning of RHONYC parties and events as well as appearance and promotions.


3. How did you feel the first time you had to film?


Definitely nervous! Who wouldn’t be, but I think what was nice when I filmed for season 3 (last year) I was able to observe all of the personalities and interactions which made filming for season 4 that much more fun. For myself personally when filming, I find the only way to really be is to be yourself and I think that comes off on TV.


4. Are there aspects of Ramona that you saw on a regular basis that the Bravo audience doesn’t get to witness?


I think Bravo does a great job of showing what an incredible business woman Ramona is. She combines dedication, passion and a love for what she does and really shows you can have it all. I think most importantly is showing that she really is a real mom, wife and entrepreneur and that is why the audience connects with her.

1 comment: