Friday, June 3, 2011

Revealed: The Violent Past of The Real Housewives Of Atlanta's New Star Marlo Hampton


Damn, this chick makes Danielle Staub look like a saint. NeNe better not get up in her face, Marlo might pull out a knife:
The latest series of hit reality show The Real Housewives of Atlanta has not yet hit TV screens - but a new member is already causing controversy.


For it has emerged that Marlo Hampton has a long criminal track record and was snapped for seven different mugshots between 1999 and 2003.


Hampton, who is engaged to NFL player Charles Grant, was booked on a string of different charges by the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department while living in Tampa, Florida.


She was first arrested for aggravated battery with great bodily harm in 1999, for which she spent 122 days in custody and was sentenced to time served in September 1999.


In June 2000 she was arrested for a probation violation, for which she was arrested again in February 2001.


In September 2002 Hampton was arrested for buying items with a worthless cheque, and in December 2002 she was arrested on the charge of possession of a firearm/probation violation.


And in July 2003 she was again arrested on a probation violation.


Hampton, 35, says she is not 'ashamed' of her criminal past.


'It has come to my attention that some of my past indiscretions have come to light,' she said in a statement.


'Let me first state that I am not ashamed of my past as that has helped me become a better woman today.


'We all have a past and my hard-knock childhood in and out of the foster care system is a reflection on a bigger issue we are faced with here in America, a broken foster care system.


'My present charge in life is to live with God in my heart and help young women especially from the foster care system avoid the challenges I faced.


'I'm more then just what is being said of me and I have a story to tell.'


Season four of the show will air in the U.S in October.

1 comment:

  1. Marlo is a prostitute. Why is she even on tv? She's a disgrace and a tramp totally!

    ReplyDelete